Trips and Slips/Falls

When you’re going about your business – whether at the park, walking down the street or visiting a shopping centre – you shouldn’t be worrying about the risk of injury. After all, property owners such as business owners and the council have a duty of care to visitors in public spaces.

Businesses are supposed to make sure that all visitors on their premises are safe, and public bodies (such as the local council) must make sure that public spaces are properly maintained. Therefore, if you have an accident in a public place, you could be entitled to compensation.

If you’re unsure of who is liable for your injuries, our expert personal injury solicitors will investigate your claim to work out who was responsible and if you’re entitled to compensation. We’ve helped many clients get the compensation they deserve for public place accidents including but not limited to the following:

  • Accidents in supermarkets
  • Sports injuries (muscle strains, falls, broken bones, etc.)
  • Dog bites
  • Children’s accidents (including school injuries)
  • Accidents in areas owned/managed by local councils

By starting your personal injury claim with The Claims Specialists, we can help you get the support and rehabilitation you need as well as the compensation you deserve. Our experienced personal injury solicitors also offer services on a No Win No Fee basis* which means that you won’t have to worry about legal fees if your claim is unsuccessful.

To learn more about our Slips, Trips and Fall compensation claim services or book an initial consultation to talk about your claim, please call us on 01582 733 222 or contact us online today.

*Terms and conditions apply, please talk to a member of our personal injury team to learn more.